Apr 11, 2016

Here it is!

So I have been telling you all to watch out for my next posting, I am sorry i didn't get this out sooner. I truly thought that such a powerhouse retailer would have more than an ample supply of this phenom find, but i was wrong. Kirkland got a deal with Bodegas Muriel, Rioja, Spain to dump a sea of this fine, 100% Tempranillo aged in oak barrels for the DOC required 24 months in oak barrels then an additional 12 months in bottle before releasing this 2010 Reserva vintage. This is a real steal @ $6.99
at Costco. Some of my insiders have taken my advice and scored a few cases, but once again, good finds like this last only so long. Most Costco warehouses are sold out. From what I understand, the Westlake and Woodland Hills stores still have a pallet of this on the floor. My advice to you is to make the trip and grab up as much of this Spanish Nectar of the god's while there is still some to be had. It will be more than worth your while, and it comes with my guarantee ; if you don't like it, I'll
pay for it! ( buy it back from you).
        


No comments:

Post a Comment